JANUARY 2019 MUSICAL
Expressions of interest are sought from persons interested in being part of the 2019 directorial team.
Those with experience in direction, vocal direction, musical direction and choreography are encouraged to apply.
Applications close April 30, 2018.
Applications must include:
- The proposed Director and at least one other directorial role must be identified in the application
- Identify up to three potential shows that meet the Advisory Committee eligibility criteria:
- Be a musical
- Suitable for a family audience eg G or PG rating, avoid adult themes
- Marketable to a Warrnambool Audience
- Has at least 8 principal/support roles
- Suitable for a cast of 50 – 55
- Have a gender balance, no shows that are predominately for one gender
- Have a minimum of 6 chorus numbers that include the ensemble
- Dance routines (preferably energetic)
- Performance rights available for January 2019
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on the closing date.
Performance Dates: To be confirmed but will be either Wednesday 9th – Saturday 12th January or Wednesday 16th – Saturday 19th January (5 performances).
Rehearsal Camp November 24th and 25th.